Initial melting pointï¼
Ash content , ï¼
Decrement by heating ï¼ï¼
Remainder through sieving (100ç®),% (m/m)
Greyish brown powder
3. Uses:It’s used for those rubbers and latices of natural,
that to possess them those properties such as good resistance to
many times of flexure and chap-resisting , highten the elongating
strength , strengthen the defending function to hot-oxygen , ozone
and some harmful metals such as copper , manganese and so on , and
do not influence vulcanization of those rubbers. It can be resolved
manifold problems existing in the deep-color rubber products while
antioxidant H is used together with antioxidant D. Moreover it can
be also used as the hot-oxygen stabilizer for those engineering
plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polyamide,
polyformaldehyde and etc to improve their climate-resisting
performance. The referential dosage is 0.2-0.3%.
4. Safety notes:The product is considered toxic. When handling it
should be worn dust gauze mask, rubber gloves and rubberized fabric
5. Package:Laminated film knitting bag, in which is put plastic
bag, net weight 20 kg a bag.
6. Storage:Keep in a shady and ventilating place. Its shelf life is
12 months. The product can be still used if up to standard through
retest after the specified date.
7. Transportationï¼Prevent high temperature, sun-scorched and rain
drenched during transportation.